Modern, Flexible Event Venues in Tucson
Organize a successful meeting with us at Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites. With 17 versatile, multifunctional event venues encompassing 14,000 square feet, our hotel provides an excellent backdrop for corporate gatherings of various sizes. All of our meeting rooms offer modem audiovisual technology and high-speed Internet access, and our talented culinary team will create a menu that energizes and inspires your guests. After your event, you and your colleagues can relax here at the hotel, or explore the best of Tucson, moments from our doors.
At A Glance
- Total Guestrooms: 216
- Total Meeting Space: 14,000 sq. ft.
- Video Conferencing Capabilities
- Convention services staff
- Audio-visual equipment
The Canyon Theatre is one of Tucson's premier meeting venues featuring an amphitheater setting. Stadium classroom seating offers an intimate and focused environment for your speakers, creating the ideal space for a successful event.
Our largest meeting room is the Catalina Ballroom, which spans 4,700 square feet. Our on-site staff will help you customize your experience, from venue layout to lighting, ensuring a flawless event.
One membership, countless benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Our hotel features spacious accommodations and a central Tucson location, giving you easy access to surrounding business, restaurants, and attractions. During your stay, you and your event guests can dine at our restaurant, the Glowbal, and enjoy the delcious cuisine and breathtaking views of the nearby mountains.
- On-site business center
- High-speed Internet access in all meeting/event venues by request (charge)
- Convention services staff
- Meeting and event facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
2017 & 2018 Special Offer
At Sheraton Tucson Hotel & Suites, your next meeting or event will be rewarded with newly renovated guest rooms, the best in catering and local dining options and more.
Meeting planners will be rewarded with an exclusive offer – plan your next meeting in Tucson and enjoy:
- Double Starpoints: Earn 2 Starpoints® for every $3 of eligible revenue spent on meetings and events.
- Double eligible nights: Earn two eligible nights toward elite status for every 20 group room nights.
- Signing bonus up to 100,000 Starpoints® for every 10 eligible room nights booked.
- Government per diem rates and special menus, based upon availability.
- Complimentary meeting room rental with minimum F&B spend or minimum room night guarantee.
Book your 2017 or 2018 meeting by September 30 and let the rewards roll in.
Terms and conditions apply.
the Glowbal offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Enjoy delicious cuisine with locally sourced ingredients from parts of Arizona. Learn more >